Firemaster FastWrap XL
FireMaster® FastWrap XL - a flexible blanket composed of high temperature fibres classified for applications to 1200°C (2192°F) and fully encapsulated in a durable glass fibre reinforced aluminium foil facing for easy handling and installation.
The foil encapsulation of the blanket prevents water, moisture or grease ingress ensuring good integrity and avoiding promotion of mould growth. The core fibres in FastWrap XL are manufactured using Morgan Thermal Ceramics patented Superwool® fibre which is an alkaline earth silicate wool with low biopersistence exonerated from carcinogenic classification under Nota Q of the European Union Directive 97/69/EC.
- Thin and lightweight at 38mm thick, 96kg/m3 density
- Contours easily to complex duct designs
- Fully foil encapsulated for fast and clean installation
- Contains 1200°C (2192°F) rated fibre
- Good sound absorption
- A1 Reaction to Fire Classification in accordance with EN 13501-1
Fire Protection of ventilation ducting for up to 2 hours in accordance with ISO 6944, BS 476 part 24 and EN 1366-1 standards.