Knauf Duct Insulation
Knauf Duct Insulation Products
KDR 033 Duct Roll
KDB 033 Duct Board
Rocksilk PyroDuct Slab
Klima Duct Roll KDR 033 is a strong, flexible roll of non-combustible Mineral Wool with an aluminium foil facing on one side.
- KDR 033 has a thermal conductivity of 0,033 W/mK at 10°C.
- KDR 033 is classified as noncombustible to class A2.
- KDR 033 has excellent sound absorption characteristics
Klima Duct Board KDB 033 is manufactured from non-combustible, inorganic rock mineral wool to provide a robust slab of 45 kg/m³ nominal density with high thermal efficiency. It is supplied with a factory applied A2 reinforced aluminium foil facing.
- KDB 033 is classified as non-combustible to class A2.
- In combination with a suitable cladding material, it provides an excellent basis for reducing noise breakout from ductwork and equipement.
- KDB 033 has a thermal conductivity of 0,033 W/mK at 10 °C.
Rocksilk PyroDuct Slab is fully tested and certified to provide up to 2 hours fire protection to HVAC steel ductwork. It can be used in horizontal ducts, vertical ducts, ducts passing through compartment walls and floors and kitchen extracts. Rocksilk PyroDuct Slab is suitable for applications above clean rooms, within air plenums or for aesthetic purposes.
Combines lightness, strength and ease of use
Aluminium foil facing acts as a vapour control layer
No deterioration of performance over time
Resilient, strong and flexible