Fire Pipe Wraps
Protecta Pipe Wrap consists of a plastic wrapped graphite based swelling material that reacts with heat that fills the cavities resulting from the melting plastic through-penetration in case of a fire.
It may be used both for plastic pipes (PVC, PP, PE ABS and Alupex), bundles of plastic pipes with or without cables as well as cable bundles. The Pipe Wrap is cast into the wall or the floor by fixing it round the through-penetration with the attached sticker. It may also be fitted in our FR Board.
- For plastic pipe sizes from smallest pipes available to Ø400 mm with a wide range of pipe wall thicknesses
- For metal pipes with continuous combustible pipe insulation
- For plastic pipes with cables (conduits)
- Pipe wraps comes in two different types; ready made for most common diameters and in 25 metre rolls for all diameters
- Fire classifications up to 240 minutes for both integrity and insulation
- Certified for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS, SAN+PVC and PP pipes
- Tested and certified for U/U pipe end applications
- Classified for fire sealing in all types of constructions
- Excellent sound insulation
- No emissions - environmentally and user friendly
- Simple to install in both Protecta® FR Board and EX Mortar
- Unlimited storage time (under correct conditions)
- 30 years working life guarantee